Features and Benefits of Business Class PRI
- Get reliable Business Class PRI service delivered over our fiber-rich network.
- Alternate Routing enables automatic re-routing of inbound calls, when necessary.
- Secure Admin Portal provides your business real-time control over PRI service, from any Internet connection.
- Optional Trunk Overflow service enables your business to manage peak traffic.
- Avoid service outages caused by ILEC network service interruptions affecting your building, with a true alternative for last-mile access.
- Simplify your expense management with online account detail and analysis reports at multiple levels, e.g., call type, lead number of a trunk group.
Business Class PRI Overview
Business Class PRI delivers affordable, scalable voice trunk service over fiber or DOCSIS. Our flexible PRI configurations combined with optional long-distance minutes of usage packages help reduce your voice service costs. Channels are dynamically allocated to adapt to traffic patterns and increase trunking efficiency.
Leveraging IP technology across our wholly owned network, our PRI phone service supports standard 23B+D and fractional 8B, 12B and 16B+D channel PRI configurations. No new equipment is needed: Business Class PRI integrates with your current PRI-compatible phone system, helping to reduce up-front costs and training requirements.
Since Time Warner Cable has its own network, we provide the "last mile" access, so you are not reliant on the local phone company to deliver calls to and from your business.
TWCBC Network Upgrade, Lower Costs are Perfect Prescription for Dallas-based Medical Staffing Company
A company that prides itself on providing high-touch customer care was receiving precious little of it from its former telecom provider.
According to Brian Kleinfall, IT director for Dallas-based Medical Contracting Services, Inc. (MCS), he tried for more than six months to re-negotiate service levels and pricing from the provider, one of the nation’s largest telecom companies.
He found it at Time Warner Cable Business Class (TWCBC), the commercial arm of Time Warner Cable. Due to a Texas network expansion project, TWCBC had just extended its wholly-owned, fiber-based, high-speed network into the North Central Expressway multi tenant building where MCS is headquartered. As a result, Kleinfall got all of the services he wanted at a price that was 2/3 less than the previous provider had charged.
Customize your Voice solution with these services