Features and Benefits of Business Class PRI
- Enable Multiple Configurations: Match trunk capacity to business requirements with 23B+D channels plus fractional configuration options of 8B, 12B and 16B+D channels per PRI.
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: PRI includes dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so voice traffic no longer competes for bandwidth with data service.
- Manage Voice Services in Real Time: Our Trunk Admin Portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities and allows you to configure Alternate Routing and Trunk Overflow features in real time.
- Control Nationwide Long-Distance and International Call Charges: Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
- Reduce Capital Expenses: Business Class PRI integrates with your current PRI-compatible phone system so no new equipment is needed, which helps reduce up-front costs and training requirements.
- Experience Reliability: Time Warner Cable uses our fiber-rich network for all PRI traffic and includes a competitive service-level agreement (SLA) to help ensure reliability with 24x7 proactive monitoring.
- Utilize Optional Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service options.
Business Class PRI Overview
Business Class PRI delivers a highly-reliable voice trunk solution using our extensive, fiber-rich network. The service is backed by 24x7 proactive monitoring, technical support and a competitive service level agreement. Business Class PRI offers unlimited local calling and convenient long-distance packages. Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
PRI connects your private branch exchange (PBX) or key system to the Public Switched Telephone Network and integrates a suite of management, reporting and business-continuity features to help maximize efficiency and keep you connected.
TWCBC Network Upgrade, Lower Costs are Perfect Prescription for Dallas-based Medical Staffing Company
A company that prides itself on providing high-touch customer care was receiving precious little of it from its former telecom provider.
According to Brian Kleinfall, IT director for Dallas-based Medical Contracting Services, Inc. (MCS), he tried for more than six months to re-negotiate service levels and pricing from the provider, one of the nation’s largest telecom companies.
He found it at Time Warner Cable Business Class (TWCBC), the commercial arm of Time Warner Cable. Due to a Texas network expansion project, TWCBC had just extended its wholly-owned, fiber-based, high-speed network into the North Central Expressway multi tenant building where MCS is headquartered. As a result, Kleinfall got all of the services he wanted at a price that was 2/3 less than the previous provider had charged.
Customize your Voice solution with these services