The New Network: Fueling the Transformation of Business Models, Processes and Applications
With more than three out of four midsized companies now describing their business as being "network dependent," network planning has become an operational make-or-break proposition.
To make your network plan a winning proposition, watch our recently held New Network live and interactive event via Google+ Hangouts ™.
We discuss the ways the new network enables companies like yours to manage and master the challenges brought on by changes in today’s business landscape. And we’ll share best practices for:
- Network planning assumptions to support shifting customer demands
- How managed services can deliver enterprise-class solutions for midsized businesses
- How migrating to cloud applications can enable an anytime, anywhere business model
- How to transform and differentiate your business by leveraging network technology
Featuring Michael Kennedy, Principal Analyst, ACG Research as moderator, with panelists:
- Scott A. Puopolo, VP and Global Lead, Cisco Service Provider Transformation Group
- David Charney, President, Stealth Monitoring, a live video surveillance company
- Michael Hayes, Product Manager, NaviSite