Spectrum Business Internet Offers Higher Network Speeds
Our wideband Internet service plans enable extremely high-speed access for advanced business requirements.
- Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) network: an efficient, cost-effective, multiservice architecture with high capacity and reliability
- Asymmetrical Internet service for faster downloads
- No port filtering so you can enable website hosting, an email server or VPN services
Spectrum Business Internet Tech Specs
Our Spectrum Business Internet service plans provide download speeds of up to 300 Mbps*: enough connectivity to support streaming audio and video, online order processing, backup and disaster recovery solutions and other business applications.
Static IP addresses are available at a low monthly rate. A static IP address is a manually assigned, unique numeric address that identifies your business on the Internet and is always configured with the same computer.
McAfee Personal Security Suite is included and provides server-level anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-spyware protection, continuous scanning and real-time warnings and automatic removal of existing and new threats.
You get 24/7 Business Class technical support from experienced representatives available by telephone, email and live chat.
Key Spectrum Business Internet Specifications
- Asymmetrical Internet access up to 300 Mbps x 20 Mbps*
- Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) network for reliable, fast and secure connectivity
- DOCSIS 3.0 protocol to enhance upstream and downstream transmission speeds and support IPv6
* Speeds may vary by market.