DIA for Reliable, Robust and Consistent Performance
Our Dedicated Internet Access is a private (not shared) connection, ensuring that you are not competing for bandwidth.
- Redundant IP network architecture for added stability, guaranteed availability and quality of service
- Dedicated bandwidth to meet heavy data demands through a dedicated port
- Single point of contact through dedicated local account management
Dedicated Internet Tech Specs
Our Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) is IP over IEEE 802.3-based full duplex noncircuit switched services. DIA is provisioned on dedicated fiber optic facilities from the customer’s premises to our hubsite and is rate-limited at the Ethernet aggregation switch from 3 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
Customers have access to parameters that can be measured and verified which include network availability, latency, packet loss and mean time to restore: key metrics to discover and help prevent downtime.
Our tools provide tests that are performed from various locations and keep both external and internal components under consistent surveillance. This comprehensive monitoring can be done at a variety of time intervals depending on your business’s specific needs.
Key Dedicated Internet Access Specifications
- 24/7 proactive monitoring by our customer support team dedicated to your network
- Border gateway protocol (BGP) routing for dynamic routing of information between different administrative routing domains without passing explicit topology details
- IP address space included; more available in accordance with ARIN IP allocation policies
- Support for hosting your own mail and DNS services