Managed Router Service for Internet
Features and Benefits of Managed Router Service for Internet
- Remain Securely Connected: Leverage a secure Internet connection backed by 24/7 monitoring and management to help ensure that your business remains productive.
- Help Optimize Network Performance: Instantly see the status of your network equipment 24/7, including device status, traffic analysis, security event monitoring, CPU utilization, memory utilization and more via the easy-to-use customer portal
- Protect Information Assets: Block many potential threats before they reach your network with gateway unified threat management (UTM) and server-level firewall, antivirus/antispam tools and remote access.
- Help Reduce Costs: Save on capital expenditure and IT staff costs by outsourcing your remote-access security solution with our managed services.
- Increase Productivity: Offload network-support requirements to our professionals and free your IT staff to work on more strategic initiatives.
- Ensure Secure Remote Access: Enable remote sites and users to remain connected with secure VPN connections across the Internet.
- Get the Bandwidth You Need: Choose from Internet service options that are easily scalable from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps, delivered over our fiber-rich network.
- Streamline Operations: Simplify your communications management by working with Time Warner Cable Business Class as your single provider for Internet access and network security.
Managed Router Service for Internet Overview
Time Warner Cable Business Class Managed Router Service for Internet provides a fully managed Internet and network security solution without the cost of purchasing, maintaining or upgrading any equipment or software. Enhance any of our Internet services with this advanced solution that enables you to offload the task of managing your network performance and free your IT staff to focus on business-critical – and revenue-generating – initiatives.
Managed Router Service for Internet includes an intuitive web-based portal that provides 24/7 insight into the status and performance of your network equipment. The user-friendly portal enables you to easily track network activities and produce custom reports, giving you the visibility and control you need to make fact-based decisions that can improve the performance and security of your network and business.
With Managed Router Service for Internet, our professionals provide turnkey provisioning, configuration, change management, monitoring and remote operations management of data and security services for your on-premises routers. We implement and manage the entire system for a predictable, cost-effective monthly rate and stand behind you 24/7 to ensure our services and your business remain up and running.
Planning for the New Network: Ten Trends Rewriting the Rules for Midsized Business
With more than three out of four midsize companies now describing their business as being “network dependent,” network planning has become an operational make-or-break proposition.
Managed Router Services requires purchase of Business Internet or Ethernet. Products and services not available in all areas. Actual speeds may vary. Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply.