Feature-Rich Connectivity and Network Security
Managed Router Service for Internet provides everything you need to ensure optimal connectivity with minimal investment or hassle.
- Robust Security Features – Firewall, intrusion-detection system (IDS), intrusion-protection system (IPS) and demilitarized zone (DMZ)
- WAN Management – Internet WAN connection(s) management, static routing, dynamic IP routing protocols, tag QoS bits per customer request and BGP routing
- IP VPN – Remote VPNs, managed or unmanaged IP VPN (site to site), SSL VPN licenses
- LAN Management – LAN router configuration/access control lists, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack router, VLAN management, LAN routing, BW profile management and multicast support
- Optional – Advanced content-filtering service, advanced log management, vulnerability management and advanced security reporting
Managed Router Service for Internet Tech Specs
Managed Router Service for Internet provides fast, reliable connectivity and fully managed network security without the cost or hassle of managing, maintaining or upgrading your own systems.
Highly competitive service-level agreements (SLAs) and advanced redundancy features maximize uptime and service reliability. And you can count on our prompt, professional service and 24/7 monitoring to help ensure you stay connected.
Managed Router Service for Internet Specifications
- Onboard 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN routed ports (for Internet services up to 50 Mbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN routed ports (for Internet services over 50 Mbps)
- Industry-leading SLAs for routine configuration change management, emergency/expedited change request, incident management, outage resolution and hardware replacement
- Optional redundant router maintains all established network services should your primary router or Internet connection fail
- Redundant power supplies for Internet services 51 Mbps and over
- Customer portal for real-time views of vital network stats