Managed Security Service for Internet
Features and Benefits of Managed Security Service for Internet
- Remain Securely Connected: Leverage a secure Internet connection backed by 24/7 monitoring and management to help ensure your business remains productive.
- Protect Information Assets: Block many potential threats before they reach your network with gateway unified threat management (UTM) and server-level firewall, anti-virus/anti-spam tools, remote access and content filtering.
- Reduce Costs: Save on capital expenditure and IT staff costs by outsourcing your remote-access security solution with our managed services.
- Increase Productivity: Free your IT staff to work on more strategic initiatives and offload network-support requirements to our professionals.
- Ensure Secure Remote Access: Enable remote sites and users to remain securely connected with secure VPN connections across the Internet.
- Get the Bandwidth You Need: Choose from Internet service options that are easily scalable from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps, delivered over our fiber-rich network.
- Streamline Operations: Simplify your communications management by working with Time Warner Cable Business Class as your single provider for Internet access and Managed Security Service.
Managed Security Service for Internet Overview
Unreliable, unsecure Internet service can cripple your data, systems and business. Time Warner Cable Business Class Managed Security Service for Internet provides a cost-effective layer of protection between your network and the public Internet – all for one predictable, cost-effective monthly rate.
Including 24/7 proactive monitoring, this advanced solution secures Internet access with a stateful packet inspection firewall, and the Managed Security Service router enforces customer-defined security policy configurations for Internet connectivity. This fully managed service is available for all Time Warner Cable Business Class Internet service and is delivered via our reliable and fully managed fiber-rich IP network.
Now your business can enjoy a fully managed, secure Internet connection, featuring proactive monitoring and reporting, while minimizing capital expenditure and reducing maintenance time and costs.
Planning for the New Network: Ten Trends Rewriting the Rules for Midsized Business
With more than three out of four midsize companies now describing their business as being “network dependent,” network planning has become an operational make-or-break proposition.