Business Class PRI: Primary Rate Interface
Features and Benefits of Business Class PRI
- Enable Multiple Configurations: Match trunk capacity to business requirements with 23B+D channels plus fractional configuration options of 8B, 12B and 16B+D channels per PRI.
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: PRI includes dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so voice traffic no longer competes for bandwidth with data service.
- Manage Voice Services in Real Time: Our Trunk Admin Portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities and allows you to configure Alternate Routing and Trunk Overflow features in real time.
- Control Nationwide Long-Distance and International Call Charges: Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
- Reduce Capital Expenses: Business Class PRI integrates with your current PRI-compatible phone system so no new equipment is needed, which helps reduce up-front costs and training requirements.
- Experience Reliability: Time Warner Cable uses our fiber-rich network for all PRI traffic and includes a competitive service-level agreement (SLA) to help ensure reliability with 24x7 proactive monitoring.
- Utilize Optional Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service options.
Business Class PRI Overview
Business Class PRI delivers a highly-reliable voice trunk solution using our extensive, fiber-rich network. The service is backed by 24x7 proactive monitoring, technical support and a competitive service level agreement. Business Class PRI offers unlimited local calling and convenient long-distance packages. Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
PRI connects your private branch exchange (PBX) or key system to the Public Switched Telephone Network and integrates a suite of management, reporting and business-continuity features to help maximize efficiency and keep you connected.
Introduction to the Trunk Services Portal Video
Get the most out of your PRI / SIP Trunks service by using the Trunk Services portal.
Customize your Voice solution with these services