Business Class SIP Trunks
Features and Benefits of Business Class SIP Trunks
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: Business Class SIP Trunks include dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so your voice traffic does not compete for bandwidth with your data service.
- Assure IP PBX Compatibility: IP PBX equipment is tested and pre-approved, either internally or externally, with IP PBX manufacturers to help ensure interoperability.
- Manage Voice Services in Real Time: Our Trunk Services Portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities and allows you to configure Alternate Routing and Trunk Overflow features in real time.
- Control Long-Distance and International Call Charges: Optional Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
- Experience Reliability: Time Warner Cable uses a fiber-rich network and includes our highly competitive service-level agreement (SLA) to help ensure reliability with 24x7 proactive monitoring.
- Maximize Business Continuity: Alternate Routing enables calls to be received even in the event of a service disruption.
- Optimize Productivity: Leverage Trunk Overflow to meet business demands by rerouting overflow calls. Utilize valuable features such as Caller ID, Call Blocking (e.g., international calling) and Alternate Routing.
- Utilize Optional Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service options.
Business Class SIP Trunks Overview
Business Class SIP Trunks offer an IP-based, voice trunk service that uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect an IP PBX to the Public Switched Telephone Network. Delivered over our own fiber-rich IP network, our SIP Trunks provide a reliable and secure voice solution in which voice traffic is not routed over the public Internet. And since Business Class SIP Trunks are sold by the number of call paths, this service delivers a highly scalable, cost-efficient alternative to traditional voice services. Empower your business to stay competitive by enabling unified communications services and future-proofing your technology.
Introduction to the Trunk Services Portal Video
Get the most out of your PRI / SIP Trunks service by using the Trunk Services portal.