Carrier E-Access Overview
Carrier E-Access from Time Warner Cable Business Class is an ideal solution enabling you to support your customers with reliable connections across an extensive network reach.
Backed by MEF standards, Carrier E-Access provides support for Point to Point Ethernet Private Line (Access EPL) from an External Network to Network Interface (ENNI) to a User Network Interface (UNI) using Operator Virtual Connection (OVC).
Offered over fiber or coax connections, Carrier E-Access enables you to choose the right solution for your bandwidth and network reach requirements.
With end-to-end network management, our fiber-rich, diverse and redundant network meets your quality and availability requirements at a cost-effective rate.
- Reach: Expansive metro network offering access to over 70,000 fiber-lit buildings and nearly one million HFC serviceable buildings.
- Scalability: Flat-rate pricing with bandwidth options from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps with Ethernet over Fiber. Ethernet over DOCSIS offered at 2, 5 and 10 Mbps (availability varies by market).
- Flexibility: Class of Service (CoS) options to prioritize network traffic.
- Reliability: Independent network infrastructure with services certified by MEF 9, 14 and CE 2.0 certifications and backed by Service Level Objectives.
- Support: Complete customer account support and service delivery with 24/7/365 Carrier NOC surveillance and monitoring.
MEF Certified Carrier E-Access
A dependable and standardized carrier E-Access solution with MEF 9, 14 and CE 2.0 certifications in Access EPL and EVPL.