Extend Your Network into the Metro Outside of the Carrier Hotels
Our transport solutions provide you the ability to reach end-users with high-capacity requirements. E-Transport can be utilized to extend your reach into different metro markets served by Time Warner Cable. The W-Transport solution provides an optical point-to-point circuit across Time Warner Cable’s G.709 optical channel network. It can be utilized as a primary wave circuit for an on-ramp metro or regional access to a national or global Internet backbone, or as a point-to-point optical transport solution as a diverse circuit to existing ILEC or CLEC circuit.
- E-Transport – Point-to-Point Operator Virtual Connection (OVC) between TWC POPs
- W-Transport – Optical Point to Point G.709 optical channel service utilizing dense wave division multiplexing (DWDM)
- Each point to point wave provisioned with a dedicated path based on customer requirements, either protected or unprotected
- Up to 10 Gbps and multiples of 10 Gbps bandwidth options available in limited TWC metro and wide area markets
- Access to the Carrier Ethernet Performance Monitoring Portal brings you convenient, near real-time circuit data to monitor network performance metrics
Carrier Ethernet Performance Monitoring Portal
The benefits of network visibility and circuit inventory in one convenient place.