How do I read my statement?
Here's a sample Spectrum Business bill with notes explaining each section.
- Statement Date, Account Number and Security Code in upper left corner of each page.
- How to reach us.
- At a glance: your charges, payments, and credits for this bill.
- Payment due date.
- Payment coupon for your convenience. Simply tear it off and mail.
- Important messages, reminders and offers. You’ll find special events, savings opportunities, news, and promotions.
- Be sure our address shows in the return envelope window.
- Itemized charge details of transactions made during the statement period.
- Adjustments showing any additional credits or fees applied.
- Required telecommunications Taxes, Fees, and Charges. For information, please see the Billing Information section of your bill.
- Broadcast TV Surcharge: A pass through reflecting charges assessed to Charter Communications by the owners of local broadcasts, or local, “network-affiliated” TV stations.
- Partial Monthly Charges from the date your services started through the first date of your regular billing period.