1.Login to the DNS and E-mail Administrative Interface tool via a Web browser.
2.Use the Select context drop-down menu to select a DNS zone.
3. Click Delete in the Main Menu Bar (the orange bar).
4. Click DNS Record in the sub-menu bar (the blue bar).
5. Click the Full DNS Query radio button at the bottom of the form to display the DNS Record details for the DNS Zone.
6. Locate the record to delete. Click the check mark on the right side of the record.
7. The fields will be pre-populated on the Delete DNS Record form. To delete the record, click the Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
8. The Interface tool displays a record deleted message.