1. Login to the DNS and E-mail Administrative Interface tool via a Web browser.
2. Use the Select context drop-down menu to select a DNS zone.
3. Click List in the Main Menu Bar (the orange bar).
4. Click DNS Record in the sub-menu bar (the blue bar) to open the List DNS Records form.
5. Check the All check box for a complete list of records for this DNS zone. Check marks are automatically placed in all the other checkboxes. To view a specific record type, select the specific record type.
6. Leave the Name field blank.
7. Click the List button to submit your query.
8. A list of all records is listed within the List DNS records table. From this list, you may also click on any of the records to modify or delete the selected record.