Managed Network Services is suggested for anyone who:
- Has multiple sites that require Ethernet connectivity
- Realizes the value and productivity boost of a managed network service
- Doesn't want to manage their own network
- Needs to support static or dynamic routing protocols
- Needs to reduce capital expenditures
To determine if Managed Network Services is right for you, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have remote sites that need connectivity back to a host site?
- How many locations do you have?
- How are the remote sites connected to the main site?
- Do you want your Ethernet network managed?
- Does your company need to support Static or Dynamic routing?
- Does your company need to support LAN routing, Bandwidth or Bandwidth Profile Management?