How do I setup my voicemail and create a greeting?
You can create a greeting when setting up your voicemail for the first time:
- From the Spectrum Business Voice line, enter *98.
- Press #, if prompted, indicating you are dialing from your Spectrum Business Voice line.
- Enter your default PIN. Note: Your temporary PIN is the last 4 digits of your Spectrum Business Voice line.
- Select your language preference. For U.S. English, press 1 or for Spanish, press 2.
- The system will play the First Time Users greeting. First, enter a new 4-digit PIN. Note: This can't be the last 4-digits of your phone number, repetitive numbers (1111), or sequential numbers (1234).
- When prompted, record your voicemail greeting. This is the greeting that callers will hear when your calls go to voicemail or All Calls greeting.